Pahadi Kothi is in a Himalayan resort region ‘Nainital’ in the Kumaon region of India’s Uttarakhand state, at an elevation of roughly 1800m. Nainital is set around Nainital Lake, a popular boating site with Naina Devi Hindu Temple on its north shore. A cable car runs to Snow View observation point (at 2,270m), with vistas over the town and mountains including Nanda Devi, Uttarakhand’s highest peak.
About 13 km away from the Nainital city is the Pangoot located at a height of 6,510 ft above sea level. It houses almost 580 different species of birds. The Sanctuary is a forest area which is covered with Oak trees, pine trees and Rhododendron apart from other species of the Nainital reserve forest.
The most sighted birds are Lammergeier, Himalayan Griffon, Blue-winged minla, Spotted and Slaty-backed forktail, White-throated laughing thrushes, Rufous-bellied Woodpecker, Rufous-bellied niltava, Khaleej pheasant, Brown wood owls, Collared grosbeaks, Little pied flycatcher, Himalayan bulbul, Striated Prinia, Altai accentor, Chestnut-bellied Nuthatch, Green-backed tit, Dollarbird etc. Area is also home to Leopards, Himalayan Palm civets, Yellow-throated Himalayan martens, Ghorals, Barking Deer, Sambhar.
We are delighted that you have selected us. On behalf of the entire team at the Pahadi Kothi, We extend you a very warm welcome and trust your stay with us will be both enjoyable and comfortable. The property offers a selection of services and facilities. We also seek to be innovative in meetings. A high staff-to-room ratio, 24-hour Kitchen, room service, parking, butler, doorman Nightly turndown, Daily housekeeping that is also available upon request at any time Fine dining and a standalone lounge, Facilities to do your laundry, dry clean your clothes and polish your shoes available on prior information.
Should you require any assistance or have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your comments are vital for us in our endeavor to continuously exceed guest’s expectations in all aspects of our services. We want you to enjoy every day of every stay so we pledge to you our service guarantee. The professional and friendly staff at Pahadi Kothi are committed to making your stay both enjoyable and comfortable.
Location and services
Situated at Nainital, the location of Pahadi Kothi is one of the major highlights. Each of these villas comes with 3 bedrooms, along with a lounge, a living room, and a fully equipped kitchen. Though having modern architecture, the ambiance of the villas is simplistic and easy on the eyes, making you feel cozy and comfortable.
The kitchen is another highlight with 24-hour multicuisine services, personal butler, personalized menu, high-quality appliances, availability of all meal plans, and of course, great food. At Pahadi Kothi we follow all pandemic protocols and cleanliness with proper sanitization is maintained.
What can you do at Pahadi Kothi?
There are a number of things that you can do when visiting Pahadi Kothi.
- Bird watching: You can do bird watching, explore unique things in nature with your friends and family, and have a wonderful time.
- Relax with some meditation and yoga: Being away from all the hustle-bustle of the city, relax and enjoy your vacations by keeping your health in mind. You can do meditation or some morning yoga in full peace.
- Have an amazing view of nature: Enjoy the incredible views of the amazing waterfalls, Himalayan range, and much more.
- Read your favorite books: Reading your favorite books with the blend of peace and nature.
- Cooking and Camping: At the end of a tiring day, enjoy yourself with some camping in the garden, along with spending more time with your family and friends.
How To Reach Pahadi Kothi From Kaladhungi?
- From Kaladhungi, take the left to Nainital Road.
- After 28 km take left from Bara Pather to Pangot Kilbury Road.
- After 12 km take left from Pangot to Bagar Talla Road.
- After 6 km you will reach Pahadikothi on your right.
Why Should You Come To Pahadi Kothi?
Pahadi Kothi is a must-visit if you want to visit a place far away from noise and pollution. You get to feast on many delicious food items and enjoy personalized services with the comforts of home. Both villas are beautifully decorated in a classic style with contemporary accents. The place is full of family treasures that combine amazingly with contemporary touches.